30 Mart 2014 Pazar

Master Plan and Details


In the master plan I separated the functions. I calculated how many people can live in that area.

education
farming
meat
theater
library
health
sports
security
sterilization
food
electricity

The basic shape of the buildings will be geodesic domes and they will be above the ground. They will connected to each other with plus 15s.

The plan of the residential geodesic dome.

There will be roads for the bicycles. 

 
It may look like this.

Some balcony detail in the dome.



And the dome itself took it shape from a bug called Stenocara. This bug lives in the deserts and collect water from humidity and the wind. The dome has same kind of facade in some parts to collect water. And at the back of this part, there is a life saver system to purify the water.



Another developement of this week was, I went to istanbul because I won a price. Here is the link.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder